Feb 25,2015
Natalia
By: 'Miss Islip'
Feb 25,2015
The customer care was exceptional regarding the viewings of the property and putting in an offer.
Natalia dealt with a lot of my calls and was really helpful and efficient. She contacted the vendor for us on numerous occasions to clarify points for us. I can't fault the service we received.

It was disappointing that the completion team were not as efficient, and there could have been more organisation and communication regarding the completion date, which nobody seemed to know! Im not sure who in the chain was holding things up but I felt M&B could've been more proactive.
By: Mansbridge Balment
Feb 26, 2015
Dear Miss Islip,
Thank you for your review. Feedback is very important to Mansbridge Balment and enables us to appraise our services. I'm pleased to hear that you found our customer care exceptional in the first instance. The service we offer for after sales is rare to the industry and due to the nature of this stressful time often become the brunt of frustrations. We continue to work hard in this area and thank you for your comments which have been noted. We wish you every best wish in your new home. Kind regards, Mansbridge Balment

Mansbridge Balment