Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
I chose to appoint Homezone in 2003 because they seemed to care about my two flats more than the other agents who came to meet me. Matthew Wales the Joint MD found me a tenant within three days, and they ended up staying for 8 years in the end! The other property was let within 10 days as well. I got a good rental rate for both, so I was more than happy with my initial experience. Since then, Homezone has grown in size and I'm now in the hands of the wonderful Esther and Jane. Any issues get sorted quickly... tenants seem to stay for a lot longer than the UK average 18 months, and I'm certain that's down to they way that Homezone look after our tenants. Thanks for all your help. It's much appreciated as I know I couln't do it myself!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Beckenham