Feb 25,2015
By: 'Crolle'
Feb 25,2015
We recently purchased our first property through Homezone and were very happy with the level of service and support we received. They were very helpful in explaining the processes of the purchase, and as first time buyers we really appreciated this. They were also very diplomatic in any negotions between ourselves and the vendors, and we I felt that they represented both sides fairly.

Denise was our primary contact and was always very quick to respond and help in any way she could. I felt Denise was very pro active in assisting with the progression of the sale and ensuring that we achieved completion as soon as possible.

All in all it was a very good service and I would definitely recommend Homezone.

Homezone Property Services