Feb 25,2015
Billy Gill MNAEA
By: 'Louise'
Feb 25,2015
I have recently bought my first ever property through Balgores, the process initially was very simple, we viewed the property last thing Friday and by first thing Monday with had had our offer accepted. The whole process has taken almost 6 months and we are due to complete next week. During this time there has been lots of phone calls to and from and I have always found the team very helpful, at times I was getting stressed but Billy and Deborah always tried to resolve any issues. I'd also like to say a big thank you to Sean who always seemed to pick up the phone, his client service is excellent, he is extremely friendly and always kept his word. Thank you Billy, Deborah and Sean.

Balgores Property Group