Feb 25,2015
Eddie
By: 'Andy Mcdonald'
Feb 25,2015
Very good service from the staff, didnt have to chase them
,they always kept in regular contact and the photographs of the property were of a very professional and high standard which I think helped in the property being sold within 2 weeks of being put on the market. The only thing I would say is the surveyor Eddie Boyd that was one of the surveyors recommended to me by the firm for the home report who was a nice enough guy,the purchasers surveyor from Nationwide stated that most lenders did not accept his surveys and would always send out their own surveyors as he should only be surveying properties within a 20 mile radius of his base, I dont know whether that is true but thats what I was told by the Nationwide surveyor.

All in all I good service at a great price.
Very good fixed price fees, much better than the larger companies who were trying to charge more double what I paid.

Scottish House Move