Feb 25,2015
By: 'Skmitchell'
Feb 25,2015
Having rented out my property for seven years, I put it up for sale with Wigwam, but decided whilst it was on the market to refurbish the house to increase interest in it. Wigwam were extremely helpful and put me in touch with all the trades I needed, and also kept an eye on the work throughout. They very kindly popped round numerous times to sort out the heating and for other small issues. All in all they went above and beyond what they were required to do, and when the refurb was complete they found me a buyer within two weeks for the price I wanted. The sale itself didn't go smoothly at all times but the staff at Wigwam were always polite and helpful, even when it was my solicitor holding up proceedings! They are a lovely agency to work with, I would always now recommend them.

Wigwam