Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
I was extreamly pleased with Horts.
Horts were only the 2nd agents I had quote from, and decided to go with them as they answered questions honestly and seemed "up front" (the 1st (Newmans) said commission was x% and when I said "ouch", immediatly dropped it by 0.5%...how could I trust them).

The only "grip" was I sold too quick (within a week).......could I have got more? Who knows. Cant complain, but Horts certainly got there money easy with me.

After sales was excellent with Donna Paul, even offering to speed things up by picking up document from council House for me. I was "new" to buying and selling a house, and she helped with even the most stupid questions i had.

Horts (and others) may not be the cheapest, but you certainly get what you pay for. I learnt that more from other estate agents when I was buying (some do it for 1%). I am still waiting for them to get back to me for one viewing I was keen on, and got fed up trying to contact a seller myself for another viewing.

If Horts are more expensive, just look at what they offer. I may have not needed these services in the end......but I may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2