Feb 25,2015
Matthew Sweet M.A.R.L.A
By: 'Aiden Jones'
Feb 25,2015
I rented with brown & Cockerill and was very satisfied with professional service they have to offer, I was especially pleased with Matthew sweet, this agent is who dealt with me and my tennancy.

I was with brown & Cockerill for just over 12 months and couldn't have been happier with Matthew helping and me and my family throughout my time with them, the customer service at brown & Cockerill was simply fantastic, always very polite, very helpful, I would always recommend this estate agents to anyone.

Also after leaving brown& Cockerill I was quite surprised to get so much of my deposit back, before I was with Newman estate agents and they nearly took 50 percent of my deposit! so was thrilled to have only £60 off my deposit with the rest returned to me with no problems.

So, overall brown & Cockerill should be your first choice as they are so professional, polite, helpful, and seem to really value you as a person.

Aiden. J
I did think the property could have been a little less on the rent for the property but was overall quite pleased and thought the amount of rent was about fair for the property and location. I was especially pleased with the deposit monies being returned with minimal amounts being deducted.

Branch - Regent Street, Rugby, Rugby, CV21