Feb 25,2015
Simon
By: 'Wesley Birch'
Feb 25,2015
From our initial meeting to discuss value of my property, current portfolio etc i was absolutely sold on having Simon Burt act for me. His work ethic, his drive was just as i am in my own business so was a no brainer. He discussed the value of the property with me and the best way to market the property. we also discussed his prior experience in estate agency and his contact seemed great too which was another selling point for me.

Well, he certainly knows his stuff because i had 4 viewings in 2 days, 2 offers and had sold on day 2 of it being on the market!! No messing!

The high standard of customer service didnt end there. It was there right up until completion even down to Simon himself meeting the buyer to hand over the keys.

Could not recommend Simon Burt The estate agent enough, absolute experts in every way.

Thank you so much.