Feb 25,2015
Jo
Donna
By: 'Jake Grayshon'
Feb 25,2015
I met Jo in person at the beginning of my journey at purchasing my first home. I couldnt't fault her in any way. She was professional, friendly and very efficient in the way she dealt with everything to do with securing my mortgage. II found the advice she gave me on the mortgage and insurance products easy to understand and never felt pressurised. She always responded by phone or email quickly to any questions I had and as always kept me up to date on the progress of my mortgage until it was passed over to Donna.
I have only dealt with Donna by email but I cannot fault her in any way. As the mortgage progressed she has kept me up to date and has replied to any questions I have asked.
I wish to thank both Jo & Donna for making my first house purchase a pleasurable one. I would definitely recommend there services. Thanks

Manning Stainton