Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
Absolutely awful!!! We stayed in the property for a year and experienced multiple problems, including a persistent damp problem throughout the property, our boiler suffering a complete malfunction on three separate occasions and many other, albeit slightly less serious issues. Each time we contacted the office we were told that we would be "contacted shortly" by a member of their maintenance team - who apparently don't have a phone so you can never speak to them directly. Neither me nor my house-mate were ever called back, and to make things worse when we eventually called the office back to chase the issue, we were told that they were completely unaware of the problem!?! On two occasions I was told contractors had been booked to attend the property which later turned out to be a lie - the guy was simply lying to me to shut me up. We were also charged a £45 fee to have an external company carry out an inventory with us when we moved out - this turned out to be one of their employees as opposed to an external company who told us everything was fine before later lying about it and trying to charge us an extra £40 cleaning bill for a dusty lampshade (rich, considering the place was filthy when we moved in). In short they are unfriendly, unhelpful and completely unprofessional, avoid at all costs and tell everyone you know to do the same!
The agent was unfriendly, unhelpful and unprofessional, showing a complete lack of care or attention towards their job, their tenants and the landlords they work on behalf of. In my opinion they should be closed for good, there are plenty of decent letting agents in Manchester and no place whatsoever for one as bad as Martin and Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 100