...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Feb 21,2015
By: '.'
Feb 21,2015
Over the course of our dealings with Wentworth Estates, they have never failed to disappoint.

- Multiple missed appointments (leaving us standing on the doorstep of the property we were supposed to be viewing, waiting for an agent who never appeared)
- Countless calls unreturned (despite the endless mantra of 'I'll call you back in 10 minutes'),
- Inaccurate and misleading information provided and an refusal to accept responsibility, regardless of the number of times that they let us down.

They have owed me money for 2 months - I am told on a regular basis that it will be transferred in to my account, but strangely it never appears.....It would be laughable if it hadn't taken up so much of my time and energy, and if it weren't for the fact that they are getting paid to treat others like rubbish.

Unless you enjoy spending hours on the phone to people who couldn't care less, AVOID.

Wentworth Estates