Sep 25,2011
Sep 25,2011
Very rude people working at the branch, no proper customer service,, DO NOT USE ROMANS UNLESS U WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY. They have people without any education and brains working for them. They never listen to you when you have issues, they do not care about what you say, all they want is you to pay your bills even if there is issues with the flat. When I moved in, I did not have hot water because they did not even check before renting the flat to me. Throughout the year they found all small issues that were already there and said it was me responsilble for all these and made me pay at the end of my stay.
By: Martin Hembra
Sep 27, 2011
“Regarding your comments I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with our service. We take our customer service very seriously – we are voluntarily a regulated property company – and I would invite you to contact me directly to discuss the issues. My details are Martin Hembra 01344 404717

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11