Sep 24,2011
Sep 24,2011
I have been a tenant of Destiny Property for over 2 years now and have always found Andy and Pauline to be completely professional and friendly any time I have had any contact with them. Safety checks etc. are always carried out on time and any repairs needed are always flagged on the mid-contract/yearly check. Any contractors used by Destiny whom I have come into contact with have also been friendly and completed work to a high standard and are people you trust having in your home. I would recommend Destiny to anyone looking to rent a property or indeed to use them as their lettings agents. This is my first experience of renting a property and after some of the nightmares you read about I am glad Destiny are my agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot! To leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot