Sep 24,2011
Sep 24,2011
I rented from this company about two years ago and only now have i found a way of voicing my disappointment with them. All was fine when I was moving in and paying rent (on time every month). It was when my neighbour had a leak and I needed their support. It happended Friday night, but as the company did not give me any keys to the utility stores no-one in the bulding could turn the water off, the manager of the shop would no answer the telephone so I was left for two whole days with water dripping down the walls. When I complained and wanted the details of the owner of the property that the leak started, I was told I wasnt allowed to have his details and there was nothing they could do. Again, after complaining again the only reponse I got was well Im sorry you're not can always move out and got a mouth load of abuse from the manager at the time over the telephone about how busy she was with her kids etc! The company are absolutely hopeless, having never been trained as a estate or letting agent, I am sure I could do a better job myself. Would avoid this company, un professional and by my experience, tend to use very un the counter methods of working.
More professional support to tenants as well as landlords. Give tenants details of who to contact in an emergency and ensure that there will be someone to help (sometimes emergencies happen at the weekend too).
By: Philomena Carolan
Feb 04, 2016
I was shown around a property thinking it will be in good condition as (All properties are when they are for Let of Sale as you depend on the Letting/Estate Agent, I agreed to take the property on so, my brother in law and I signed the tenancy agreement and Guarantor forms, AFTER signing all the required documents and paying my deposit and first months rent, I was handed the keys and the Inventory, I received an apology as the Inventory was supposed to be handed to me on the day of viewing the property, and was told (if there are any problems-let us know), I was given a "Quit" form in the package and it was explained that I could complete it anytime-even if I change my mind, I would have a full refund but would have to wait about a month for it all to be processed, I was then told that they had contacted the housing for me so my rent would be paid straight into their account so, I would not be behind with my rent!!

I got to the property to find a catalogue of problems, one being, there was hardly any power, I got back to the letting agent where it turned out, I actually paid a months rent to give access for repair work to be carried out and was told off for not giving access for the repair work in which I repeated more than once that I had, that is how the engineer made a list of what work had to be carried out, I was upset by all this and left my keys with the engineer (he is a relative of the Landlord, I have also given a months notice in writing to the Landlord.....the Letting Agent insisted I was shouting at her but, I actually could not get a word in, she even slammed the phone down on me, she was very rude to say the least because she knows she is in the wrong, I stress, this property is back up To Let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 123! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 123, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 123