Sep 23,2011
Sep 23,2011
I moved to London for work from Manchester and had only 2 weeks to get everything sorted. Two weeks to move your life and find somewhere to live is not that easy. I had a look online for suitable properties in the areas required and arranged to view couple in the few days I had available. The first property I viewed was an agent that at first appearance made me uneasy. I just got a feeling that I couldn't trust them. I wish I had listened to my gut because they nearly screwed me over! I quickly found Chase Buchanan Estate Agents in Hampton Hill, who had me moved in to a fab property with no messing around what so ever. They explained everything to me and I felt that they were really good at putting me at ease. As you can imagine I was pretty stressed out. They knew the area really well and really listened to my requirements. I've been here just over2 months now and fingers crossed everything is great!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill