Sep 23,2011
Sep 23,2011
I have recently accepted a job in London that was due to start in October but instead I was requested to start immediately. This meant I had to stay in temporary accommodation until I found a long term property. My girlfriend was also hoping to get a job in London so we set a budget of around £300-£350pw to look for a 1 bed flat. I quickly came into contact with one of DavidStJames' representatives Ryan, and requested to view one of their properties on Wednesday 14th September. Ryan actually viewed 5 properties with Ryan as they have a great selection of properties and placed an offer which was accepted. I have now signed my contract and moving in this weekend. In comparison to other agents i found them very approachable and always happy to help.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1