Sep 23,2011
Sep 23,2011
I had an initial meeting with this company to discuss letting with them and the services they offer. All sounded very promising but their costs were too high compared to others. I asked for them to negotiate - this is when the communication stopped. I chased and chased a reply, then about a month later they came back to me with a rubbish excuse with regards to why they had not got back to me asking me to call them - not really winning me over with keeness. To be honest, by that time I had spoken to another agent and decided to go with them. I told Prospect I wasn't interested in going with them. I then recieved about one call a week from the letting manager, leaving voicemails for me to call him - Ben I think his name was, even though I had made it clear in writing that I wasn't interested. Eventually he got me on the phone whilst I was at work. I said we had another agent lined up, at which point he still tried to sell his services so I just had to say "the answer is no" to which point he said "charming" and put the phone down. I found them to be initially evasive, then pests that were rude and obviously couldn't take no for an answer - not a very professional sales approach in my opinion and I will be telling any friends and family not to use them.
By: fifibelle
Feb 22, 2012
I agree. Prospects are by far the worst Letting Agents in Reading. The worst offender is their Director of Llettings, Peter Liconourios, a flash Harry with a penchant for telling untruths. Never have I met such a guy. They say that they provide excellent customer service, but I'm afraid I have yet to see this. I will never rent from them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Letting Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Prospect Letting Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Letting Agency Office 1