Sep 22,2011
Sep 22,2011
I was recommended Ellis & Co (Willesden branch) by my mum's plumber who had a couple of properties with them and he said they were very good, so when I let my flat after getting married I contacted the Willesden Green branch and the manager came to view the property, even though it was slightly out of the area that they covered. I signed up with them straight away and suffice to say I have been with them coming up to six-and-a-half years and they are brilliant. The tenants are happy and well looked after by the agents, I have had no problems or issues at all, any repair/maintenance work is undertaken swiftly and professionally by the agents. Margaret Nolan has been fantastic and very helpful to deal with. I am at ease knowing that my property is in good hands, all the stress & worry of looking after tenants and a rental property has been taken from me. I would highly recommend Ellis & Co (Willesden) and very much hope to continue working with them in the years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green