Sep 22,2011
Sep 22,2011
I initially used Conran's when I bought my property 5 years ago and they were very helpful at guiding me, as a 1st time buyer. through the process.
When my company moved me abroad, I continued the relationship with Conran's as my managing agent for letting the property - they have always been excellent at keeping me up to date with what is going on in the market, finding tenants quickly and sorting out any problems.
Now I am in the process of selling the property and once again, Conran's and more specifically Tamer have done a fantastic marketing job and I have recently accepted an offer after the property was on the market for only 4 weeks.
During my 5 year relationship with Conran's in Greenwich - both the sales and lettings staff have been friendly, helpful and done their job to a high standard. Being abroad means I completely relied on them to deal with my tenants which they have always done in a timely manner while ensuring they are working for my interests.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich