Sep 22,2011
Sep 22,2011
I wanted to purchase a property through them, offered a very good price above asking, they asked me to put down a deposit to take property out of market, me being a FTB did, I did my survey and with out communication from these agents my solicitors called to say the property is sold to someone else. I asked for my money back but they refused! the property was sold well under asking price, I went around the whole area to various other estate agents and believe it or not EVERYONE knows them and they did not have a good thing to say about them!

They are Con agents! stay well clear! Goes to show how their parents brought them up and shows a reflection of their whole families!
These agents are liars, cheats and thieves! DO NOT deal with these cowboys, stay well away! do not hand over any monies to them as you will not see it again! They do illegal dealings and they know the landlords as friends hence are working with the landlords (friends) to con innocent people from their hard earned money! The problems is with the weak law which exists in UK which allows ANYONE with an office, table, chair and a telephone to become estate agents. This agent is a con! to my knowledge they are not registered with TPO otherwise I would have lodged a complaint. The agent I dealt with is called piyush and amar! Total loosers and cheats! goes to show how their parents brought them up and shows a reflection of their whole families!
By: Amar
Oct 10, 2013
We have only today come across this completely false allegation. We have no record of this incident or this person ever being our client. We would also like to stress that we at 1ClickHomes have one of the best reputations in East London for being a truly professional and sincere agent. Our Director Priyesh Upadhyaya would like to invite the person who wrote this review to arrange a meeting to resolve any concerns they may have. We are utterly dissapointed at the party who has wrote this review and hope it is not one of our competitors.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1 Click Homes Leyton! To leave a new review of 1 Click Homes Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1 Click Homes Leyton