Sep 22,2011
Sep 22,2011
I am so sorry that I didn't check on this company before wasting £100!!! INTERLET is a waste of money. What they do is they charge you £100 for an introduction agency, and that would be ok, but... Same day I was sent to see one room and one studio. At the same time they sent like 5 other people fro viewing. The atmosphere was thick as everyone looked like they will literally fight to get a place, so wrong! Studio was way to expensive and size of the box room. I called next day to arrange another viewings and been promised someone will call me back - guess what? NEVER HAPPENED! I am also not able to log in with my "membership" number. They are a crooks and they mislead people, let you think they've got like hundred properties every day ready to view, which is far from truth.
DO NOT GO THERE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!!
I am so sorry that I didn't check on this company before wasting ‚£100!!! INTERLET is a waste of money. What they do is they charge you ‚£100 for an introduction agency, and that would be ok, but... Same day I was sent to see one room and one studio. At the same time they sent like 5 other people fro viewing. The atmosphere was thick as everyone looked like they will literally fight to get a place, so wrong! Studio was way to expensive and size of the box room. I called next day to arrange another viewings and been promised someone will call me back - guess what? NEVER HAPPENED! I am also not able to log in with my "membership" number. They are a crooks and they mislead people, let you think they've got like hundred properties every day ready to view, which is far from truth. DO NOT GO THERE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!!
Attached Files