Sep 21,2011
Sep 21,2011
I have been in the Lettings market for over 15 years, and I can honestly say that in all that time the Lettings Team at the Harrow branch of Ellis and Co, (especially the Lettings Director, Kam Kalra), have been the best Agents I have had the pleasure to be acquainted with. Vigilant, through, meticulous, friendly, and above all unflinchingly honest in all their dealings, going over and above the call of duty to help and assist their clients..

I have also had occasion to purchase property via this office. I have dealt with Rakesh Maru on the sales side, and once again I have the same level of praise for his thoroughly professional conduct.

Finally I would, (and do), recommend them to anyone looking to rent out or buy a property in the area they cover. You won't be disappointed!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow