Sep 21,2011
Sep 21,2011
I completly disagree with workshy1 I have been renting through James Dean for over 2 years in the Reigate area.

When completing the viewings i was dealt with in a professional manner.

References where completed in a timely manner, contracts signed, keys handed over and a profestional inventory completed the day I moved in.

The staff members i have dealt with over the years have been nothing but friendly and helpfull with any repairs or queries I have. They are always dealt with as quickly as possible and I am always called and updated on progress.

I agree people are intiled to there own opinion, and this is why I think it only fair to show this company in a fair light.

Just as you can go onto trip advisor and see one person likes a hotel or the staff and then on the other end of the scale you have someone who detested everything about it and would never go there again.

People are very different and I wanted to share the experience I have had with James Dean.

I am very happy with them as agents and I would certainly recommend them to friends and family wishing to rent or buy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Dean Horley! To leave a new review of James Dean Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Dean Horley