Sep 21,2011
Sep 21,2011
I e-mailed my detailed property rental requirements which I thought would be difficult to satisfy however I got a very reassuring and prompt phone message back from Kam.

I booked a viewing and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the place and Kam was very convivial and informative, attending to all my personal circumstances such as wishing to move in 6 weeks in the future and having been out of the UK for nine years worried about credit references etc.

On return to the office, Nickolas helped me with the finer details about a contract and service that was needed for me to obtain a spousal visa for my wife to come and join me. As I'm new to the area and been out of the UK, he was very helpful with practical advice. It's the kind of service I thought I couldn't afford but it was free!

I've been lucky to have had good experience with estate agents in the past but this was really beyond any expectations. There was only help and no rush. So much attention to detail. Whitegates will be top of my list when I need an agent again.

Many thanks to Kam and Nickolas.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Headingley! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Headingley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Headingley