Sep 21,2011
Matthew Johnson
Sep 21,2011
Matt Johnson is an absolute star! I would definitely describe myself as a tricky customer - I had a tight deadline, high expectations, a busy schedule (making viewings difficult), and to top it all off I had previously used Streets Ahead and was less than happy with the service so was automatically dubvious- the poor guy was up against it!

First and foremost Matt is friendly, personable, honest, approachable and actually took the time to listen.

He took the time to find out what my situation was, why I was looking, and exactly what I was looking for- and didn't waste my time calling me about properties that were far removed from my remit. When viewing properties Matt was flexible in terms of time- often doing late viewings which I know took him well outside of his working hours.

I never had to chase Matt up- on anything. Anything that was a potential fit/new in, he was straight on the phone; meaning that in a short time I was able to find a property which not only met, but surpassed my expectations.

Even after putting down my holding deposit Matt stayed on hand to advise and update me on the property, and how my referencing was going etc. I moved in this weekend, and he even called to see how I am settling in, and see if I needed anything else- something that is not a part of his role but he did anyway out of common courtesy and respect.

I would not hesitate to recommend Matt to any of my contacts and if I had my own Letting Agent I'd be poaching him to work for me!!!!

N.B- This is a review of the agent I dealt with as opposed to the company as a whole- I will be writing a seperate review detailing my thoughts on Streets Ahead in terms of process, business approach and customer service.

Streets Ahead