Feb 14,2015
Clive
By: 'Jaki Mace'
Feb 14,2015
I would just like to say thank you to Clive Powell-Richards of Warren Powell-Richards in Farnham. He showed us a property in the Farnham area which we then went on to purchase.

I can wholeheartedly say that it was a complete pleasure to meet him and to work with him in securing the property for us. The moment we met him we liked him. He has a wonderful manner and his enthusiasm was infectious. As well as being very professional and positive he actually added a sense of fun to the proceedings which I have never before seen in an estate agent. Other estate agents should take notes from Clive.

Buying a property can at times be extremely stressful but Clive went above and beyond the call of duty to smooth over any issues and get us a good result.

We are extremely happy with the property that he sold us and I would recommend him.
By: Tim B
Feb 17, 2015
What a lovely review of my friend and colleague Clive, thank you very much. Great news that you love your new home, we hope that you are very happy. Best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards