Jun 07,2007
Jun 07,2007
Trying to sell our house through Fox and Sons Eastleigh was one of the worst moves we ever made. Their manager was very helpful and positive at the valuation, but this was in reality the only good point I can think of.

They were 'confident' they could get 'feet through the door' at the price we agreed, but failed miserably. In 8 weeks we had 7 booked viewings of which one actually turned up. They constantly claimed to have been 'trying to contact us' despite having every contact number under the sun for us (with multiple voicemails).

They placed the house on Rightmove but when I phoned to report it didn't come up under our area it took me five attempts (with no returned calls) to get them to vaguely say they thought this was an issue with the website.

I would not recommend this branch to anyone bar my worst enemies.
By: jct66
Mar 03, 2010
This is exaclty why we made a complaint, and now they have broken the contract, and us out of pocket, we are seeking legal advice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 3! To leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fox & Sons Office 3