Sep 20,2011
Sep 20,2011
Awful service kept telling me things had been fixed by there contractors then the next thing asking me have them repaired following more complaints. Worse agent i've ever used. Do not touch.
By: Sarah Shepard
Sep 23, 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience dealing with our Lettings division; constructive feedback enables us to make improvements which will benefit clients and the business. I am disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction and would like the opportunity to discuss your specific situation. My direct line is 01926 436114, I look forward to hearing from you. Sarah Shepard, Lettings Manager (Leamington Spa Branch)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa