Sep 11,2011
Sep 11,2011
I\'ve used them a few times now- (I think!) I say \'think\' because i kept them up to date by e mail as I work away a lot, I left telephone messages yet still never heard back from them ever. My flats have let with another company within a week but i have never heard back from this company. I called in recently because one tenant is moving out and didn\'t mention any of this yet i was treated with utter indifference and made to feel as if I was intruding. They are so insular, aloof and really not that good at all. The marketing appears to be bluff and the service to we, land-ladies appears to be non existent. I\'m just waiting to see if they ever do get in touch (for the first time in 3 years!) so I can tell them that I have new tenants- heres to patience!!

I can only wonder how they treat prospective tenants. Save your phone bills and skip this lot.

They seem more interested in trying to be some sort of version of the sex and the city \'gals\'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Circle Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Property Circle Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Circle Ltd Office 1