Sep 20,2011
Sep 20,2011
I contacted Julie Twist to see two properties that they were advertising in the Sorting House, Newton St, Manchester. I arranged a viewing under their open house the bank holiday Monday, which they confirmed by email. I turned up as did several others only for no letting agent to appear. There was no answer at the agency.

Calling the next day the receptionist rudely advised that of course they do not do viewings on what was a bank holiday. I pointed out that they confirmed by email and there was no mention of this on their website. She insisted there was so I asked her to direct me to it on their site. The reply was 'I work on reception and have nothing to do with the website'. (Despite seconds before advising that something was on it that in actual fact wasn't and being quite rude about it). Two to three days later they had updated their website to show they do not do open house viewings on bank holidays.

A week after this I arranged to see the properties again, believing that everyone should be given a second chance. How wrong I was! Yet again nobody turned up.

I rang Julie Twist but there was no apology. They simply offered to rearrange the viewing.

Four months down the line and they still have one of those same properties on their website and it hasn't been let. I would be seriously worried if I was a landlord and was using Julie Twist. I have since found a property with another agency who actually turned up to show it to me.

I understand that we can all make mistakes but twice in a row and then the rude attitude of the reception staff would mean I would never contact them again.
Showed me the property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not been so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office