Sep 19,2011
Sep 19,2011
I urge anyone not to use this agent under any circumstance

The property that I moved into was dirty when I moved in, when I attended the week before I was told that the property would be thoroughly cleaned before I moved in, however, on the moving date the property had not been cleaned, the windows had not been cleaned for over 6 months and the house was in a general state of appaling disrepair.

When I finally managed to get hold of the estate agents, Peter and Debbie came round, agreed that the property should have been cleaned and made a list of what would be done, nothing at all was ever done, Peter told me that he would arrange a window cleaner to come, this was never done and I had to spend about 4 days to get the house to a clean standard.

Throughout the tenancy I tried to get hold of Debbie or Peter, however, not on one occasion did they get back to me, they never return calls or answer emails and some members of staff were on times downright rude to me on the phone

I could go on about these but please NEVER EVER use them or else you will regret it
Cooperated with me and tried to help
By: Borron Shaw Management Limited
Jan 21, 2012
Ian and his partner Cecelia pressed for a moving in date for this property knowing that the Landlord was only vacating the property the day before they moved in, which under usual circumstances is against company policy, however, they were adament they would move into the property as they had nowhere else to go! They were kept fully updated on moving out dates for the landlord, property availability etc.., on a regular basis. On visiting the property it was noted that various works were required to be carried out , which were requested by Borron Shaw staff, tothe Landlord. Two emergency repairs were carried out at Borron Shaw's request by our contractors on the day the s moved into the property, however, as Borron Shaw are instructed by the Landlord we cannot authorise non emergency works to be carried out without the Landlord's permission and informed Ian & Cecelia of the same, during our many telephone conversations and emails! We are both disappointed and frustrated with Ian's comments and wish that he had raised his frustration with us during his time at the property, or following his decision to surrender the property at the end of the tenancy without a formal checkout, indeed Ian you failed to attend the scheduled checkout meeting at the property where you could have raised all of the above and resolved things amicably!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Borron Shaw Office 1! To leave a new review of Borron Shaw Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Borron Shaw Office 1