Sep 19,2011
Sep 19,2011
I sold my house through Horts in Rugby. I had 3 other agents out to value my house, but Horts were by far the most professional, hence my decision to use them. Ben Street came to value my property and gave a very honest and frank valuation and advice on how to market it to show its full potential. We sold it in under 4 weeks. Throughout the process Horts gave regular updates and feedback from potential buyers. After securing a buyer, Donna Paul, who provides the after sales service for Horts, looked after us extremely well and went over and above to fix an exchange and completion date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Horts to anyone considering selling their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2