Sep 19,2011
Sep 19,2011
I've been renting via Ellis and Co. Harrow for the past 5 years and have found them to be very helpful, After experiencing grief and pain from other estate agencies in the area who advertise and claim to the best, I met Ellis and Co who don't really flaunt their name in wasteful advertisements but modestly outperform even the best estate agents in the market.

Each and every individual I have met in the Harrow Office has always been helpful and supportive in every way.

These are the qualities that want me to come back to them every time I want to rent a property. I have absolutely no problems in recommending them to my friends and family for any property related matters.
There is a lot that the other agencies can learn from the Ellis and Co office at Harrow.

Wish you all the best guys!! Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow