Sep 19,2011
Sep 19,2011
I find it difficult to say anything positive about Bairstow Eves or the Countrywide Group to be honest. Firstly they don't have a complaints department so you just end up getting fobbed off. Do Not Use the Solicitors provided by them (you give them control over the purchase) it gives them the power to mess you around and get away with it, I know from personal experience.
After the sale of the property fell through I had a nightmare of an ordeal Renting through Bairstow Eves Lettings the property I had leased had fault after fault and when I informed the Letting office they weren't interested to the point I got fed up of it and I gave in my notice and Moved out. The Rented property I moved into (unbeknown to me) was about to get repossessed. When I informed the branch that I wanted out they told me that I'm now tied into a 6 month contract and it would cost me £2,500 to come out of it. It was then that I was told by Mark (Lettings Negotiator) at that time that tenants have very little rights anyway and there's nothing that I could do about it. Good Luck if you are going to use this company, you will need it!
Been a little more honest. Carried out proper Safety Checks on Property and Appliances. Carried out Repairs on all faults that I Reported rather than just ignor me. Carry out Checks on Landlords, I was in fear of the property being repossessed. Prevented the Fire that Occured 2 hours into the Tenancy of the first property I leased.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 175! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 175, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 175