Sep 18,2011
Sep 18,2011
When we bought our house through Streets Ahead on the Lower Addiscombe Road and we dealt with Marina (sales negotiator) and Bonnie (sales progressor). Marina was fantastic and always kept us up to date with new properties coming on (which many agents failed to do), she also done late night viewings to accomadate us which was extreamly helpful, which ultimately led to us purchasing our new home. Once the sale was agreed she explained the next steps and then passed me over to Bonnie who's customer service was second to none. We were selling a property at the time and on more than one occasions I was on the phone and emailing her worrying it was not going to go through and she always reassured me that everything would be fine and was constantly chasing our estate agent and our solicitor to get updates and to get the sale through. She made us feel like we were the only people she was dealing with and I think this is a great attribute to have. She really looked after us and Streets Ahead are very lucky to have two very experienced and knowledgable members of staff. We would definately sale and buy through them as they would make a very stressfull time a lot more easier.
By: stressiebessy
Sep 20, 2011
I knowb they are absolutly fsntastic and withour bonnie aand co I don't think the sale would have gone as we wished fantastic

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch