Utterly utterly shoddy outfit. Avoid at all costs:
1. They alway act in their own interests, and yours come second.
2. They are arrogant - their whole approach from the moment you sign on the dotted line and they have you is to forget that you have commissioned them to act on your behalf and that they work for you, not the other way around.
3. They are very prompt in emailing you when it's in their interests, but take several emails and calls before they will respond to a query that they don't want to answer. Their answers are perfunctory and an insult to your intelligence.
4. They are either incompetent or liars, in all aspects of the management of a property. They require constant prompting to do things that should be their job anyway and their story keeps changing. Their basic assumption is that you're an idiot and that they can pull the wool over your eyes and get away with it, but if you point out where they're wrong, they drag their feet.
5. Getting them to refund you money that is yours is difficult and it seems that they only respond to the threat of legal action.
6. They add utterly unfair, unjustified and random 'administrative charges' to every bill that they send you and when you complain, they ignore you.
These people are completely dishonest or incompetent, and in either case, why would you want to entrust your business with them?