Sep 16,2011
Sep 16,2011
Well, the day I landed in UK I had to literally scramble and look out for properties. As I was accompanied by my family, it was imperative that I kept my search short and precise in order to move in as early as possible. I contacted the Streets Ahead local office at Croydon and started my spadework while I was in India.

Daniel was the one who was assisting me in this search and was extremely co-operative right from day one. He took note of my exact requirements and did some backgorund checks himself. The day I landed in UK, Daniel was right on the money showcasing five to six properties that kind of met my requirements. I must add, he worked even over the weekend on Sunday to ensure I get my viewings done.

Finally, we managed to nail one that met our requirements and it was Daniel all the way through who guided rank outsiders like us and ensured we had a smooth sailing. We have done our paperwork and would be shifting in a short while. I must say Streets Ahead are the one stop shop for all your property requirements.
Daniel you rock!!! Thanks a lot mate....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch