Sep 16,2011
Sep 16,2011
Expensive and arrogant. I am a very calm person but they made my blood boil many times.
By: Mark Lewis
Oct 10, 2013
Mr Saville, you can not say a review is real just because it is praising you and say another review is from an agent because it is not complimentary. If this website is so dreadful, why do you continue to comment on it! I definitely will not be using your agency if all the staff are like you.
By: Michael Saville, cmRENT
Jan 18, 2012
Again, if you can't leave your name against so-called 'reviews' on websites such as these, your complaint cannot be taken seriously. These 'reviews' are usually left by disgruntled ex-employees or other agents jealous of our success, not clients. I can point you to our website page showing many very happy tenants and landlords which is a far better source of the service we provide
By: tenant b
Nov 22, 2011
We are not the person whom wrote the review above but we rented from CM rent and can concur with the above review. I am glad that other people are starting to see what the company is like.
By: Michael Saville, cmRENT
Oct 31, 2011
Once again, it is strange how these supposed clinets of ours are not willing to leave their name on this review so that we can look into their complaint and reply. Once again, i suggest this may be the 'review' of another agent who is not performing so well as cmRENT. We are ARLA & TPO registered so that clients can complain to our membership body if they have a legitimate complaint.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office! To leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for cmRENT Braintree Head Office