Sep 16,2011
Sep 16,2011
Delighted with Roman's letting service! Have been with them for over 5years now, they have taken care of my UK property while I've been based overseas. They have dealt with every aspect of letting my property in a timely and professional manner. The service has also been very personal, I am on first name terms with my agent (thanks Rob!) and on a number of occasions he has gone well beyond the contracted call-of-duty to help with various little issues that have arisen, which is invaluable peace-of-mind as I'm living so far away. My property has never remained vacant, they have always found new tenants for me as soon as old tenants have handed in their notice (all of whom have been of the most desirable nature) and they have always achieved the highest most competitive rate of rental income for me..... Highly recommended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 21! To leave a new review of Romans Office 21, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 21