Sep 16,2011
Sep 16,2011
We originally contacted Romans in the Autumn of 2010 when we first considered putting our property on the market. The branch manager at Romans Yateley, Daniel Collis, came to the house to carry out a valuation and such was his professional and confidence inspiring manner we agreed to sign with Romans before even consulting other agents in the town. Daniel assigned us one of his team, Lee Hayes, as our selling agent and they secured us an offer within a matter of weeks. Unfortunately, we were unable to find a suitable property and ultimately lost the buyer so came off the market over Christmas.

In February 2011 we decided to go back on the market and had no hesitation about going back on with Romans. Once again it was Daniel with whom we intially dealt with and as anticipated he was as professional and competent as ever. Daniel again assigned us Lee Hayes as our main point of contact but we also had dealings with a fellow agent, Connor Harlowe, who was as assured and competent as his colleagues.

The process took slightly longer this time around as buyers were more scarce but throughout the process we were constantly updated by Lee and Connnor who were positive and encouraging throughout. Their commitment to communication even included managing the receipt of offers and keeping me apparaised on a near daily basis whilst I was on holiday in Europe.

In March we recieved an acceptable offer and completed on the 15th of July. We are now enjoyiong our new home.

I have been extremely impressed with all of the Romans staff throughout this process. Daniel Collis manages a highly committed, motivated and assured team.

Naturally we talked a great deal with friends during the moving house process and the topics of "stress" and "dreaded estate egents" always crop up with the usual stereotypes. I can confidently say that the team that I dealt with at Yateley bucked any trend of stereotypes and have been nothing short of excellent.

I would not hesitate to recommend them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 10! To leave a new review of Romans Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 10