Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
My previous dealings with branches of national chains in Cheltenham in the past have been mixed going from the indifferent to the appalling, as a Landlord I have managed the property myself for the last ten years. However as the market has become more competitive and my main job more demanding I decided to give Northwood's in Cheltenham a go. The decision was initially based on their location to my home and to the rented property, I walk pass every day which makes communication very straight forward. The staffs are very motivated, efficient, proficient and consistent, displaying a real genuine talent for customer satisfaction unlike the corporate clones / clowns you see elsewhere. I have now used them for three lettings and will continue to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen