Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
I have used the Ealing Broadway office of Northfields for a number of years and have found them very helpful and professional every time I do use them, however the new team presently in place at the Ealing Broadway office has been excellent with all aspects of listen and finding me the best possible tenants, they have been excellent with there communication, promptly keeping me informed of each step, they have made this whole experiance very easy and stress free, you can always tell when a team works well together and this one does.
By: Response from the Lettings Director
Jan 26, 2012
Thanks for your kind review, we thank you for your continued loyalty. Your repeat business and your recommendation is important to us.

Best regards,

Silvia Eldawi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 1! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 1