Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
Here are a list of problems I encountered when dealing with David St James:

1. Booked apointment to view the property I was interested in renting. I arrived promptly to the property address after spending £17.50 on a taxi. After waiting for over half an hour outside the property I telephoned David St James to be told they had forgot and they needed to give the landlord 24 hours notice! Unsurprisngly they refused to refund my travel cost of £17.50.

2. Eventually I was able to view the property and paid the £500 holding deposit by debit card. When I logged in to my online banking service the next day David St James had taken £1001 (£500.50 x2) out. It took me over 4 weeks of constant chasing to get the £550 refunded.

3. Getting the tenancy agreement signed was a complete nightmare. First, David St James emailed me the wrong Tenancy Agreement form. When I called up and explained it was the incorrect form, they insisted that it was the correct form. It took a further 5 days for them to acknowledge their mistake and send me the correct forms. There was no apology

If you are happy to deal with clumsy workers, then use this estate agent at your own risk. In the near future, I'll make sure that I reseach any estate agent before using them.
By: Customer Services
Sep 19, 2011
Customerservices, 13th September 2011

We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could be forward your comlaint to our customer service department ( we assure you this will be looked into in detail.

Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you.

Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1