Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
Ashley has been very professional in finding a suitable tenant for me whilst I have been unable to do viewings myself. He took time to understand my requirements as a landlord, and kept me fully informed about responses to his adverts and viewings of the property. Equally he declined several applicants as they did not fit my criteria, and disussed suitable tenants with me prior to offering the property to the selected tenant.

I'm delighted with the level of customer service I have received from Bristol Property Centre and will certainly use them again when I have another property about to become vacant.
By: Ashley@BPC
Sep 15, 2011
E L Jaehme thanks for your feedback its much appreciated. good luck with your new tenant and we will be glad to assist you with your next property. Ashley

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol