Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
Hey, i currently live in a preoperty managed by student digz and the moment it was left by th last occupent (in a complete state) they advised is that there is some work to be done on the property and they would get this done asap as our tennancy at our old house had ran out, we moved into our new house on the 3rd of Jan, a busy time for any comany after the xmas holidays but they had orginised a cleaner on a bank holiday non the less to clean the carpets after the bulders and damp proofers had been in the house working over the holidays and it was ready to move in, there was a minor issue that the boiler was broken but a phone call to the office had a plumber round the same day but had to get the part which only took a few hours and we where lovely and warm in our new house.

I think the guys in the office can be busy but they do work well on your behalve, i always keep in the back of my mind that they can only do so much without the 'nod' from landlords, my last house before moving into studentDigz was private and we had no end of issues with out 'dragon' of a land lady.

I'm happy with them and i will continue to recommend them to anyone i come across

StudentDigz