Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
This is the third year I have been using Chiltern Hills. They were the only agents who take on students and we have always managed to find a place to rent which is clean and in good condition. The guys have always been helpful with any queries or issues we have had. Overall, we (me and my house mates) have been pleased with the service we have received from them and I have recommended some other friends from my home town (Maidstone) who are coming to Bucks to study to use them.
By: JohnAsInWayne
Sep 21, 2011
3rd year you've been using them??????? So there wasn't any room in halls for you? Something very fishy there!!!! As a point - if your previous houses were so clean and in good condition - why on earth have you moved 3 years in a row?

I find it hard to believe that you know so many friends from your hometown (Maidstone) that want to study at Bucks? Nobody from where I'm from knows Bucks exists.

Yet again the word 'service' pops up in this review - just like all the other suspicious reviews from Chiltern Hills.

Rubbish try - note to self: must try harder.

Trade must be slow in the Chiltern Hills offices for you cowboys to keep posting on here. Get back on your horses you bunch of cowboys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1