Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
Possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I would not recommend that a single person use this agency, they are ignorant and incompetant. So much so that when moving to a new property anything let by John Hollingsworth was purposefully avoided.
Everything, we are now pursuing legal advice on how to resolve matters with the agency as they are refusing to cooperate.
By: Louise
Jan 03, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by John Hollingsworth.

I am head of Customer Services here at John Hollingsworth and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 2! To leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for John Hollingsworth Office 2