Sep 14,2011
Sep 14,2011
I'm surprised this place is still open. Totally rude and unprofessional in every way.
Where do I start. I had a viewing booked and it was cancelled, 5 minutes before I was supposed to have been there... I even foolishly put an offer on one of the properties they had for sale, which was supposedly accepted. I asked to view the property for a second time so I could get some measurements, but I was told ( in an aggressive manner ) that they had better things to do and that nobody cared whether I looked at the place for a second time again or not. I found out from my solicitor that the flat had been offered to somebody else. Luckily for me my solicitor didn't charge me for any admin fees as they couldn't believe that an estate agent would behave in such a way. I've looked at what people have wrote below and they obviously seem to treat everybody the same way. I'm glad the flat fell through.
If you every happen to be on Hoe street or see their cheap, crappy designed logo on Rightmove, then stay well away from this modern day Fagin outfit.
When it comes to the law, small companies like this one can bend the rules because it can be quite a laboured process to press charges against them. Also when it comes to buying and selling houses people tend to move on. You have to remember, most people will only deal with estate agents 2 or 3 times in their lifetime. However, Central know this and use it to their full advantage. In laymen terms, they are breaking the law and getting away with it.
By: Central Estates
Nov 17, 2011
Lazy? We are one of the only agents that are open past 7pm for viewings, most close at 6pm and say that the last appointment is at 5.30pm!!

It's all very easy to have a 'dig' at the agent through these sights, why don't you contact us directly or come into the office to make a complaint?

We have dealt with over 15,000 since this site started, with 27 bad reviews that works out at less than 0.18%!!!

Unfortunately it seems that people only want to pass on the bad reviews rather than the good so I have sent an email to clients that we have dealt with today, asking for their comments.
By: Don't EVER use Central
Nov 10, 2011
Central, don't lie. You are an awful agency. No one ever does what they say, I'd call you lazy but then that would be an insult to lazy people.
You have to be one of the worst agencies out there, luckily Karmas a bitch and what goes around comes around.
By: central estates
Sep 16, 2011
We are more than happy to investigate any complaint and am shocked not to have recieved one if we have acted as badly as you have suggested. The staff here would never speak to a purchaser in such a way that you have suggested. If you have have used your real name our computer records show no record of you making an offer on any of our properties and we ask you to contact us directly should this be a genuine post.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London