Sep 14,2011
Sep 14,2011
We had our property valued by King & Chasemore and 2 other local agents although King & Chasemore came in with a higher marketing price his commission was greater then the other 2. I suspected he over valued the property to justify his fee. So on that base i went with another agent who promised the same advertising at a fraction of the cost and i thought that as my property was lower in marketing price it would fly out!

How wrong i was!!!!! - The chosen agent got 2 people to view in three months and never kept in touch with me i was always chasing them. But during that time King & Chasemore were in touch with me every week saying they had people to view. After three moths i decided i had enough with my agent and instructed King & Chasemore - WOW what a differencein the first week i had 5 people through my door and it took just 4 weeks to sell my house!!!! - i was kept updated all the time with feedback. although i paid nearly an extra £2500 in commission i feel it was money well spent as they took alot of stress away for me and i have no doubt if i was still with the other agent my house will still be for sale - TOP MARKS KING & CHASEMORE!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch! To leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for King & Chasemore Branch